Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Have you been injured in a car accident in Fort Lauderdale? Were you hurt as a result of someone else's negligence? You may be entitled to compensation.
The compensation you receive could have a long-term impact on your life, helping you pay for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Flanagan Injury Law's experienced personal injury lawyers in Fort Lauderdale are prepared to fight for you in order to maximize your recovery. For many years, our attorneys of Personal Injury have been the most committed and dedicated advocates for injury plaintiffs in Fort Lauderdale.
We have helped our clients recover tens of millions of dollars. Contact our law office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to find out how we may be able to assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve.
If I was injured in Fort Lauderdale, do I qualify for a personal injury case?
Please contact us at 954-287-0566.
If you have been injured as a result of the actions of another person, you may have a case under Florida law.
In Fort Lauderdale, negligence, strict liability, and intentional torts can all be grounds for a lawsuit if you can prove any of the following:
- You were injured or harmed due to the negligence of a third party
- A company sold you a product that was unreasonably unsafe or defective
- You were injured while legally on someone else's property
- You were harmed due to a healthcare provider’s mistake
- You were injured while doing work-related tasks
- You were attacked or assaulted
Finally, the simplest way to find out is to speak with a Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney who has handled similar cases in the past. They will be able to evaluate your situation, identify potential courses of action, and explain your options to you.
Why is it essential to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Lauderdale?
After sustaining injuries in an accident, the next step is to seek the advice of an experienced lawyer. If you want to maximize your financial compensation, you should hire a personal injury attorney to handle your case.
- You must equalize the playing field
- To improve, you'll need time
- You'll be held accountable
- You'll Have Access to Industry Leaders
Results of Recent Personal Injury Cases
A medical malpractice case worth $2 Million
- - A tracheotomy tube blockage caused brain damage in a patient recovering in the ICU from injuries sustained in an ATV accident
$1.9 million case of medical negligence
- - The patient slipped out of his hospital bed and suffered a brain injury
$1.4 million security breach case
- - When a hotel concierge was shot multiple times in the back while fleeing an attempted abduction, he sustained a paralyzing spinal injury
- A case involving a $400,000 assisted living facility
- A case worth $500,000 involving a delayed detection of tongue cancer
$4.5 million case of medical negligence
- - Wrongful death resulted from a blood vessel perforation while undergoing catheter angiography, as well as delays in detection and treatment
Accident losses worth 4.3 million dollars
- - When an industrial vehicle ran a stop sign and collided with the side of the SUV, a passenger in the front seat who was not wearing a seatbelt received spinal cord energy, resulting in paraplegia.
- Forklift accident with damages worth $3.85 million
Accident worth 2.4 million dollars
- - Wrongful death of a car passenger in the back seat. The driver felt weary and dozed off on the highway, crossing the wide midway and into oncoming traffic, colliding with two 18-wheelers. The intensity of the impact instantaneously killed the passenger in the back seat
In Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we accept all personal injury cases.
- Automobile accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Malpractice in Medicine
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Accidents
- Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Liability for Products
- And more
How Much Compensation am I likely to Receive in a Personal Injury Case?
Please contact us at 954-287-0566.
There are no two cases that are the same. The following factors will determine your compensation:
- How severe are your injuries?
- Your current and upcoming expenses, as well as any financial losses
- The extent to which your standard of living have been affected
- Whether you played any role in the accident or injury
The severity of your injuries and the amount of pain and suffering you have endured will likely increase the value of your personal injury claim. Consult with a qualified personal injury attorney to get a better idea of how much your claim is worth. Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys work with experts, such as nurses, rehabilitation specialists, appraisers, and others, to ensure that the valuation process is carried out accurately.
What Should I Do If I'm in Car Accident in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Whatever you do after an accident in South Florida will have an impact on your ability to receive compensation.
As a result, it's crucial to keep the following in mind:
- Stay at the scene of the accident
- Report the accident to the police and request that law enforcement is dispatched to perform a preliminary investigation
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, an immediate diagnosis is necessary for establishing a link between the accident and your injuries.
- Decline to give a witness statement or a response to any detailed queries from insurance adjusters
- Reject low proposals or, better yet, hire a Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer to handle all talks
One of the most important things to do after an unexpected accident is to contact an attorney. Contact Flanagan Injury Law to find out how our experienced Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers can help you not only win your case but also maximize your financial recovery.
Contact Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Why You Should Hire an Attorney from Flanagan Injury Law?
At Flanagan Injury Law, we recognize that the shock of an unexpected accident can be severe and have long-lasting effects. As a result, our expert attorneys thoroughly review every potential case that walks through the door. Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury law firm only accepts cases in which we believe we can make a significant difference in the client's life.
Because we limit our workload, we can provide each client and patron with the individualized attention and effort they require. Our dedication and meticulous attention to detail enable us to provide our clients with life-altering breakthroughs.
Should you hire a local firm or one of the city's larger firms? When you work with us, you'll get the best of both worlds. We combine the personal touch of a small niche firm with the resources and depth of a big corporation. This ensures that your claim will receive the personalized attention it requires while also receiving high-quality legal counsel. Contact our Florida personal injury lawyers right away.
We Can Help
We believe in giving back to our community, and being here to support you is one way. Let us know your questions or concerns - we are more than happy to clear all of your doubts.
261 North University Drive Suite 500
Plantation, FL 33324
How Can Our team of Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You?
Choosing to hire an attorney can significantly increase your chances of receiving the full compensation you deserve. Flanagan Injury Law has represented accident victims like you for decades, and our results demonstrate that we know how to make a difference in their lives. Here are some of the reasons why you should contact our Fort Lauderdale law firm right away if you have been injured.
- We Collaborate with the best accident experts in Florida
- We take care of every detail of your case
- We'll be persistent in our pursuit of maximum compensation
- We will defend you if you are wrongfully accused
Please contact us for a free consultation.
Call Us 561-264-0448 or Visit Us: 7000 W Palmetto Park Rd #500 Boca Raton, FL 33433 BOCA RATON INJURY LAWYERS
FORT LAUDERDALE INJURY LAWYERS 200 S.E. 6th Street #203 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 GET DIRECTIONS
WEST PALM BEACH PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS 319 Clematis St #203 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 GET DIRECTIONS
GET DIRECTIONS PHONE: 561-556-7873
Areas we work in
Our personal injury lawyers at Flanagan Injury Law cover the following areas:
Palm Beach County, which includes Boca Raton, Boca Del Mar, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach, and Wellington; Broward County, which includes Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Margate, and Pompano Beach, and Miami-Dade County
About our company
Flanagan Injury Law Attorneys represent injury victims throughout South Florida, including Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. Our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys have a successful track record. On civil litigation verdicts and settlements, we have collected millions of dollars. Visit our law firm to explore your case if you have been hurt due to someone else's negligence.